Senior Vice President New Energy
Frank Wouters has been leading renewable energy projects, transactions, and technology development for more than 30 years and played a lead role in the development of renewable energy projects all over the world.
He served as Deputy Director-General of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) from 2012 to 2014.
Mr. Wouters has served on the board of energy companies in Europe, Asia, the US and Africa and currently serves as:
- Senior Vice President New Energy at Reliance Industries
- Co-President of the Long Duration Energy Storage Council
- Fellow, Payne Institute, Colorado School of Mines
- Chairman of the MENA Hydrogen Alliance
- Chairman of the Dii Advisory Board
- Board Member of the Ammonia Energy Association
- Non-Executive Board Director of Gore Street Capital, London, and
- Director of the MED-GEM Network.
Frank has authored several books on renewable energy and green hydrogen and lives in Abu Dhabi. He has a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Delft University.