Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET)
Christine Lins is the Executive Director of GWNET and a member of the Board of Directors of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES).
Between July 2011 and March 2018, Christine served as Executive Secretary of the Renewable Energy Policy Network of the 21st Century (REN21).Prior to that, she was Secretary General of the European Renewable Energy Council.
- Energizing Equality: Harnessing womens' power and skills for a sustainable energy workforce (Lean In, OSCE, SEforAll, IRENA, UNIDO, GWNET)
- Improving Energy Access: Harmonizing Counting Methodologies to Monitor Progress for Access to Electricity
- HLP V: The Pioneering Role of Innovative Technologies
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Development: Women and Youth Empowerment
- Delivering Prosperity through Partnerships: North-South and South-South Technology Cooperation